Download the Government Landlords Guide by clicking this link.
You can read the full Government Guidance by following this link.
1. Analyse your existing stock to determine which properties may need measures installing
2. Produce an EPC on properties that have old or outdated reports.
3. Advise which measures will give the greatest increase in EPC Rating for the lowest cost.
4. Access any funding that may be available to assist the landlord with funding the install.
5. Manage the installation process for any energy efficiency measures if required.
6. Issue a new EPC following the installation of the energy efficiency measures.
7. Register your property on the National PRS Exemptions Register if it is not possible to achieve a Energy Performance Certificate Rating of Band E.