1. Lighting – Fit LED or energy saving bulbs to as many fixed light fittings as possible.
2. Hot Water Cylinder – Make sure your tank is insulated with a close fitting jacket if it doesn’t have manufacturer applied insulation.
3. Loft insulation – If we cannot access the loft or if the loft is boarded please have any paper work available to prove you have loft insulation fitted.
4. Wall insulation – If you have had your cavity or solid walls insulated ensure you have your installation certificate available for us to see.
5. Windows – If you have any installation information or certificates this can help us identify the age of your windows. Modern windows will give a higher EPC rating.
6. Central Heating – We will try to establish the exact make and model of the central heating boiler to ensure the exact efficiency can be entered into the survey. Getting accurate boilers details from visual inspection can be difficult, so please have any information manuals or service history available.
Bluewire Hub are providers of Energy Performance Certificates for domestic and commercial properties in your area. If you have any questions about the EPC Services offered then please get in touch and we will be happy to help you.